PIR ENERGY CABINET
- Interior structure made of extruded aluminum profiles. Side panels, front door and rear panel made of double-walled extruded aluminum profile.
- All parts (screws, nuts, etc.) are stainless steel.
- Degree of protection against ingress of water and solid objects, IP55. Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK10.
- All removable parts incorporate a neoprene gasket sealed.
- Doors with stainless steel ergonomic handle with three anchor points, cylinder lock with key and padlock axis.
- Pc folding tray and document holder in front door.
- Ceiling light cherrys driven by micro-door opening.
- 4 batteries located in the lower compartment socket.
- Equipped with 3 rectifier modules 850 V (2.5 kW) and with the possibility to increase another 3 850V modules.
- The roof is double, which allows air flow between the two plates and serves as an air duct to enhance heat dissipation. The roof includes four M10 eyebolts that allow the transport of once fitted wardrobe.
- Ventilation unit mounted 19 “profiles three 48Vdc fans. Mechanical thermostat for temperature control.
- AC overview with: rush, emergency outlet by input generator, re-connecting piece with automatic differential lock, Schuko plug terminals and centralization of alarms.
- Land strip mounted on the cabin side panel for connections.
- Floor 3mm aluminum bottom with cable passage by opening cover.
- Earthing in all panels, doors.
- The SS200 cabinets have been subjected to various tests in certified laboratories, including:
- EMC tests
- Wind Tunnel (up to 210 km / h)
- Vibration test (similar to earthquake-proof)
- Corrosion test
- Test temperatures